We want you to be happy with your furniture purchase! You have 30 days to let us know if you are unhappy with your furniture purchase. We will provide a one-time reselection or return. If your reselection is of a higher priced item, you are responsible for paying the difference. There will be no price adjustment if you reselect to something of a lower price. Previous delivery charges will not be refunded. A delivery charge will be added to the new reselection if you would like your purchase delivered. The furniture must be in “Like New” condition with no stains, soiling, odors, rips, or tears. After 30 days, all sales are final. Special order returns will have a 20% restocking fee. Clearance items cannot be returned.
Please call to make an appointment prior to reselecting your furniture. Please do not return your furniture without prior notification.
When you purchase a mattress protector, you will receive a 120-night sleep trial.
- We require that you sleep on the mattress for a minimum of 30 nights to allow both your body and mattress to adjust.
- If after 30 nights you are unhappy with the comfort of your mattress set, a one-time reselect is available. If you reselect to a higher priced mattress, you will be responsible for paying the difference. There will be no price adjustment if you reselect to a mattress of a lower price. A delivery charge will be added to the new reselection if you would like it delivered.
- The mattress must be in “Like New” condition with no stains, soiling, odors, rips, or tears. Mattress Warranties are voided when stains are present on the mattress.
- Adjustable bases and all top-of-bed products are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Please call to make an appointment, prior to returning your mattress, if you should choose to reselect. Please do not return your mattress without prior notification.
We always strive to have the lowest possible price in our market area. If you happen to find a lower priced item within 50 miles of our store, within 30 days after purchase, we have the option to meet that price. The item and services must be the same, and a copy of the ad or sales ticket is needed to make an accurate comparison.